The Operational Excellence in Energy, Chemicals & Resources Summit returns to Calgary’s BMO Centre, this June 5-7 and will bring over 200 Heads of OE, Operations, Assets and HSE to discuss eliminating inefficiencies, managing operational risk and building a sustainable culture of operational excellence.
Add Energy is proud to be the associate sponsor for the 2017 Opex Calgary summit and as official event sponsors we’re delighted to offer a 20% discount* on your conference pass. Simply quote promo code ADDENERGY20 when registering online at http://bit.ly/2q5Ltba.
To find out more about the event, download the full agenda here http://bit.ly/2q5BrXq or visit the official website opexsummit.iqpc.com.
Learn from over 40 industry innovators and change makers how to:
- Balance cost, performance and risk to keep your people safe and your operations productive
- Increase risk visibility by optimizing data and information management
- Detect whether your work environments, systems and culture are increasing the likelihood of a risk occurring
- Improve your management system to better identify - and eliminate - sources of risk and value loss in your operations
- Enhance project performance and create standardization across projects
- Strengthen your core operating processes - including process and human safety, environmental performance and compliance - to drive enterprise transformation
- Maintain asset integrity in today’s volatile economic and regulatory environment
*Please note this offer applies to standard rates and is available to in house industry professionals only.
Date: 05.06.17 - 07.06.17
Location: BMO Centre |Calgary, AB