Become a Client
Let us help you to solve your problem. Please send some a short description of the issue at hand. We will quickly assess it and respond back to you.
Example of customer questions;
- We have a scaling chemical recommendation from a vendor - but it is costly! Do you think it will work?
- What are my options for well abandonment given the current regulations?
- I have a high annulus pressure that is slow to bleed off. What should I do?
- Well productivity keeps declining. What could be the causes?
- I have completed a study on replacing the 13 chrome tubing with cheaper carbon steel. Can you review and make sure it is correct?
- Is the formation damage of a reservoir interval a significant problem if MEG is used to equalize the DHSV? You have done a study and would like to get an expert to endorse the study, conclusions and recommendations.
Example of customer engagements;
- Evaluation of options and chances of success for a high risk fishing job for lost coil tubing.
- Integrity evaluation of temporary abandonment cement plug placed as “a chasing plug” for the primary casing cementation.
- Evaluation of current casing cementing practices to improve production casing bonding.
- Recommendation of CEC/KCL concentration range for shale inhibitive drilling mud testing.
- Pressure re-rating of a water injection well with injection pressure higher than original well design.
- Interpreting drilling reports for a law firm working on a personal injury case to help them understand the well conditions when the injury occured.