Become an Advisor
By joining Add Energy’s pool of experts, you can share your unique insight and knowledge with less experienced engineers who may find themselves working in an organization with limited access to capacities like yourselves.To become an ADDVisor, you need;
- University degree (Required)
- Minimum 25 Years of experience in the E&P Industry (Required)
- Minimum 10 years of experience and knowledge within a well-defined subject (i.e Sand Control) (Required)
- Be recognized by peers to be a Technical Authority in the subject (Preferable)
- Good authoring skills (reports, studies, presentations) (Required)
- Published or presented technical papers (Required) Registered patents (Preferable)
You should be self-employed, be fully conversant in English, have no restrictions nor conflict of interests to give consultations and available to perform work on short notice.As an ADDVIsor you will be connected to a network of peers which you can use to discuss technical matters or simply use as a sparring partner. The combination of your specialized skills and Add Energy’s network will bring you in contact with new customers who can be anywhere in the world. AND the best part – you can work when you want – from anywhere. Don’t hesitate – you have nothing to lose – CONTACT US.
This is how it works;
- You submit the application to become an ADDVisor.
- We verify credentials, check references and respond to you.
- You agree to the terms & conditions.
- We register you and assign an AE Contact Person who will coordinate requests and responses between the Client and yourselves, and respond to any other enquires you may have.
- When a request is received that matches your skill set, the AE Contact Person will contact you to discuss and agree on the scope of work.
- You decide if you want take an assignment
- You can leave or disconnect from the network any time