The Operational Support division of Add Energy has entered into a major support contract with Rheinmetall Defence Electronics GmbH, Germany; securing up to 5 jobs over the next 18 months. The contract will see Add Energy deliver operational training material, authoring and consultancy services for Rheinmetall, and will support an existing contract for a training center of a National Oil Company in Central America.
Add Energy’s delivery to Rheinmetall includes;
- Verification of simulators design basis
- Development of test procedures for the simulators
- Verification and functional testing of 12 training simulators
- Development of scenarios, exercises and course content for the simulators
- Verification of 25 computer based training programs
- Ad hoc consultancy services