From design through to operation of a facility, from reservoir to export...
This course covers all aspects of production operations including artificial lift, processing & conditioning, compression, production chemistry and more, through a blended approach to learning.
The key skills and knowledge that candidates will develop:
- The characteristics of the reservoirs that their facilities are producing from
- The interface with Production Technology and WRFM
- Details of well construction and specific aspects of well monitoring and safety
- Operation of flowlines and trunklines, including pigging operations
- Characteristics of separation, ways in which to optimize this
- Methods of gas compression, common failure modes
- Production Chemistry, and optimization of chemical injection at their facilities
- Instrumentation and control systems
- Power generation and distribution for their facilities
Who should attend this course?
This course is suitable for field and office based production operations personnel, and those in adjacent departments who require broadening.
Staff at all levels may apply, from new intake including incoming graduate staff to experienced hands.
The course supports the development of crafts, trades and technical professionals by enhancing knowledge of their role within an operating environment whilst laying a solid foundation of the skills and knowledge required to enhance their work.
How much does the course cost?
We keep pricing available on request as we like to discuss your needs and expectations in order to deliver a unique training experience.
How many people can participate?
We have set the minimum number of candidates to 12 and maximum to 20, however, if you would like to run this course with groups of more than 20, please contact us using the form below and we can accommodate this with multiple back to back in person training weeks.
The course begins with an online introduction of candidates and facilitators, highlighting the course expectations.
Candidates are given eight assignments spread over eleven weeks and selected based on the needs of each candidate.
The workshop is a five day event and will include facilitator-led interactive learning sessions, group activities and candidate teach-back sessions.
Register your interest
To get started, ask any questions, or book a free consultation with one of our training and development specialists, please get in touch by filling in this form. A member of our team will respond as soon as possible.