A Well Activity Program is critical for safe, efficient and effective execution of well activities, ranging from simple wireline operations to complex well construction.
From rigs on location to mobile drilling units and rigs being prepared to be mobilized, our programs cover all phases of activity, containing plans for executing drilling activities and collecting formation data from the well.
In line with the NORSOK D-010, 4.7.1 General standard, a Well Activity program shall be issued prior to commencement of drilling activities, formation testing activities, completion activities, well intervention operations, suspension and abandonment activities.
How we can help
What we do
- Appoint a multidiscipline team of highly competent individuals to oversee and manage the whole process
- Collect relevant materials such as;
- Offset and location specific well data
- Geopressure prognosis
- Sub-surface data requirements
- Rig data
- Organizational requirements
- Arrange work-shops (kick-off, risk and HAZOP)
- Suggest alternative methods and solutions
- Author the sections in close dialogue with the Client
What you get
- An offset well review
- Geopressure analysis
- Well design basis
- Casing design calculations
- Well risk analysis
- Well activity program compliant with NORSOK D-010
- Drill the Well on Paper report with an action list