Add Energy is a ISO 9001 certified company and a leading specialist Health, Safety, Security, Environmental, Quality (HSSEQ) & Technical Risk solutions provider to the oil, gas, energy and maritime industries.
We offer global support solutions with sustainable safety and risk management results at corporate, project and operational levels which are consistent with AS/NZ 4801, OHSAS 18001, ISO 31000, 14001, 9001 – ensuring compliance with legislative and corporate requirements.
We provide HSSEQ and Technical Risk Services in support of clients licence to operate, including (but not limited to):
- Regulatory Approvals / Compliance
- Review & development of HSE Management Systems
- Campaign HSE Support – provision of managers/advisors
- Review & development of Bridging Documents
- HAZID – conduct workshops & review of MAE
- Safety Case – including all revisions
- Review / development / testing of ER Plans
- Development of Oil Spill Contingency Plans
- Development of Environmental Management Plan
- Environment Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Security Management Plans – including conduct of ‘in-country’ Security Risk Assessments
- HSSE and ER Training
Get in touch
If you'd like to learn more about our range of safety and risk services, or want to discuss your project with us, please get in touch by completing the form below...