Enhance your knowledge of the NORSOK D-010 Well Integrity Standard and develop skills to design, operate and manage well integrity effectively
Our training provides learners with a deeper understanding of the basic well integrity principles, through to blowout contingency planning and operational shut-down criteria through a series of classroom based, eLearning and blended courses designed and delivered by a seasoned Well Integrity Advisor and co-author of the D-010 Well Integrity Standard, Terje Løkke-Sørensen.
Free Introduction to the NORSOK D-010 Well Integrity Standard for Drilling and Well Operations
Chapters 1-4Learn more and sign-up
General barrier principles of the NORSOK D-010 Well Integrity standard
Chapter 5Learn more and sign-up
The value this course topic can deliver
For a business
- Minimize your exposure to risk by assuring your team have the required competence and skills to assure well integrity excellence
- Ensure you are compliant with a world-class standard (NORSOK D-010 Well Integrity Standard for Drilling and Well Operations)
- Unlock efficiencies in the way you operate through alignment with best-in-class well management practices
For an individual
- Excel in your role to safeguard career progression and ensure your professional goals are achieved
- Deepen your knowledge on a topic you are passionate about to maximize your opportunities
- Enhance your competence and skills in well integrity management to boost your position in the marketplace
Interested or want to learn more?
If you have a question about these courses, or would like to speak with a member of our team, please get in touch via the form below...