Track, manage and automate work management processes to optimize methods, boost productiveness and eliminate inefficiencies
AssetVoice™ is an award-winning tracking and management of change software that utilizes RFID technology, sensors, and automation to monitor, manage and optimize work management processes in the most effective and efficient way possible.
Challenges you may face
- An inability to effectively prove work tasks have been completed
- Unable to accurately pinpoint inefficiencies in process with limited data or knowledge of this available
- Unable to determine resource utilization effectively to streamline costs and methods
- Data quality has been compromised due to uncontrolled master data changes occurring or a lack of, resulting in work execution inefficiencies later on
- Difficulties in tracking adherence to processes and historical work due to volume, complexities of processes, a lack of documentation of this and the number of stakeholders involved
- Team members are unsure of exactly what they are meant to be doing, and where, resulting in increased unproductive time
How AssetVoice™ can help
- Gain full and instant visibility of your operations by tracking locations of assets, people, or status in work management processes at the click of a button
- Be notified on any condition change you want or need to know about
- Gain access to intelligence and analytics relating to your work management processes to determine opportunities to improve the process further
- Assure data integrity, standardization, and control of master data changes through use of built in rulesets that enforce the process
- Assure adherence to processes through mandatory workflow steps and be alerted on any non-conformances or deviations
- Prove completion of work tasks by having dedicated areas for storing “proof of presence” information
- Utilize work management historical data to determine how best to boost performance, schedule work effectively and maximize resource utilization
- Efficiently and effectively evaluate performance by having access to the data you need at your fingertips
Examples of where AssetVoice™ can add value
- Site acceptance testing
- Factory acceptance testing
- Startup and commissioning
- Day-to-day work management processes (identification, planning, scheduling, execution, follow-up, analysis)
- Shutdowns and turnaround campaigns
- Muster point management
- Permit to work
- Restrictive area access management
- Maintenance and inspection workorder execution
- Equipment upgrades
- 3rd party campaigns
- Warehouse management
- Stock replenishment and procurement
- Preservation maintenance
- Rental and serviced equipment management
Watch AssetVoice™ in action
How AssetVoice™ Works
Asset existence is verified and tagged with RFID or barcode tags
Tracking locations are set up. This can include a warehouse, asset, zone, building, room, vehicle, etc
“Gate” readers and scanners are installed in the locations to capture movement
The AssetVoice™ software is set up and customized based on the client requirements and specifications (e.g. notifications, alerts, maintenance)
If required, AssetVoice™ can be linked to the CMMS or ERP utilizing integration middleware technology so users can enjoy automated management of change that is cascaded through to existing asset management system
Companies can now efficiently and effectively track, monitor and manage assets throughout their lifecycle and enjoy all the associated benefits
What is RFID?
RFID stands for “Radio Frequency Identification”, an action whereby data encoded within an RFID tag / label is captured by a reader via radio waves. The data from the tag is captured by a device and cross referenced with a database to either display or log information, in a similar way to how barcodes work.
How does it work?
RFID tags / labels contain an integrated circuit and an antenna, which are used to transmit data to the RFID reader.
RFID does have many advantages over barcode systems, one prominent advantage being that RFID does not require line-of-sight, whereas barcodes require optical scanning.
What RFID tags and labels are available?
Due to the resilience of RFID tags, tags are traditionally used for larger assets that may need to operate in extreme temperatures or hazardous environments. There are various shapes, sizes, materials, and methods for attachment.
Labels are traditionally more suitable for smaller assets, are durable and have options even to be applied directly onto metal.
With an extensive variety of tag and label choices, RFID technology provides a variety of options to suit every need, situation, and application.
How does AssetVoice™ work with RFID tags and labels?
Information relating to the asset that the RFID tag or label is assigned to is uploaded and stored in our AssetVoice™ software.
Custom rulesets and workflows are established and set up to automate processes and notify key stakeholders of change – reducing human intervention, chance of error and unlocking time efficiencies in processes and management of day-to-day tasks.
Our RFID experts can advise and supply the RFID tags/labels required for the application they will be used in.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN ASSETVOICE™
By registering your interest in AssetVoice™, you can:
- Book a demo of the software
- Get more details about the software and hardware solutions
- Receive ongoing insights and advice for asset tracking and labelling initiatives