CMMS Data Analysis
To pinpoint problem areas to build a business case and structured focus for further investigation and optimization
What We Did
Add Energy conducted an a CMMS analysis and benchmarking study, which analyzed maintenance frequencies, man hour utilization, maintenance backlog and equipment reliability using Add Energy’s proprietary software tools, in combination with subject matter expert review.
- 64% of the planned maintenance hours were not being recorded
- 1/3 of all equipment required corrective maintenance only 3 months after the PM was performed
- 0.56% of the tags had a P&ID number assigned
- Planned maintenance work orders were being completed in 1/2 the time they should be when compared to industry norms
- A high proportion of planned maintenance frequencies and annualized hours were not in line with industry norms
Planned Maintenance vs Corrective Maintenance
- Estimated Hours 7,211 hrs
- Actual Hours 257,993 hrs
The hours that weren't accounted for equated to a 3477% increase in planned maintenance.
- Estimated Hours 13,726 hrs
- Actual Hours 25,291 hrs
The hours that weren't accounted for equated to an 84% increase in corrective maintenance.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN CMMS DATA BUILDING SOLUTIONS
By registering your interest, you can:
- Speak to one of our experts to learn more about our solutions
- Request a quotation
- Receive ongoing insights and advice around CMMS data best practice and cost saving initiatives
- Learn more about our CMMS build software