Crisis & Emergency Management (CEM) Training
Add Energy developed and delivered a ‘tailored’ fit for purpose Crisis & Emergency Management (CEM) training programme to our client’s personnel.
- Reinforced client’s CEM Framework and associated accountabilities.
- Provided Emergency Management induction and/or refresher training to personnel who may be called upon to undertake a primary or alternate role in an emergency team.
- Enhanced the Emergency Management capability and competency of individual team members.
- Inducted individual team members into their required CEM roles & responsibilities.
- Facilitated ‘desktop’ CEM exercises to assist in assimilating CEM theory into practice and against operational requirements.
- Personnel have an enhanced knowledge and understanding of client’s CEM Framework.
- Dedicated training against client’s CEM system and requirements.
- Trained and competent personnel in client’s CEM systems and processes.
- Conduct of realistic and credible exercises that are aligned with client’s operations and associated risk.
- Overall, client organisation has an enhanced level of CEM competence.
Get in touch
If you'd like to learn more or discuss your project with us, please get in touch by completing the form below...