Pipeline Risk Assessment
Add Energy conducted an analysis on the safety, environmental and supply risks associated with threats to the integrity of the clients pipeline.
What We Did:
- A review of the pipeline location classifications and identification of consequence areas
- A review and update of the credible threats to pipeline integrity
- Identification of the control measures for the credible threats
- Assessment of risks using the AS 2885.6 risk matrix
- A workshop with the key stakeholders to review and agree risks and mitigation measures for all onshore and offshore pipelines
In addition to a workshop facilitated by Add Energy, our safety and risk experts also delivered an engineering report detailing:
- A detailed summary of the AS 2885.6 pipeline risk assessment process and involvement from the workforce
- Comprehensive recommendations to reduce risks to as low as reasonably practicable (ALARP)
Get in touch
If you'd like to learn more or discuss your project with us, please get in touch by completing the form below...