Zawtika Subsea Gas Development Feasibility Study
Why we were contracted
The client, had discovered a significant gas field offshore Myanmar and had defined a base field development case which first phase included an integrated production platform and a second phase which required one or more additional wellhead platforms.
The client wanted to thoroughly investigate an alternative second development phase which incorporated subsea wells rather than additional wellhead platforms.
What we did
Add Energy provided drilling, completions and subsea technology input to a study group led in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Perth, Western Australia. The study group produced a comprehensive evaluation of the subsea development option.
Add Energy provided all the drilling completions and subsea well input to this study and delivered the project using an in‐house developed model for scenario based drilling time and cost estimates and a landmark software for casing design and directional well planning.
Add Energy's work scope including the following main activities:
- A detailed offset well review
- Drilling and Completions design for subsea development wells
- Well time and cost estimates, incorporating relevant technical contingency factors
- Evaluation of optimum placement of subsea wells/clusters considering well and tie‐back costs and drilling technical challenges
- Identification of well related risks and mitigation measures
- Time and cost estimates for drilling and completions and also life of field well intervention
- Input to the project master schedule
Get in touch
If you'd like to learn more about our range of drilling and well services, or want to discuss your project with us, please get in touch by completing the form below...