Automated and real-time asset tracking, that cuts costs and maximizes productivity
An award-winning automated change management software, utilizing RFID technology and sensors to monitor, track, and manage mobile and critical assets in the most effective and efficient way possible
From warehouses and operating assets to hospitals and equipment rental companies...
At the click of a button AssetVoice™ can provide real-time intelligence, notifications, and alerts on anything you need to know about, including but not limited to:
- Asset’s current status, location, and location history
- Asset specifications (nameplate data, classification, functional location, name, age, gender, etc.)
- Reliability, maintenance, inspection, and medical data and history
- Upcoming asset management requirements such as testing, certification, or maintenance
- Associated spare parts, BoMs, or assets
- Asset financial accounting and cost centers
- Stock in warehouses and associated information
- Adherence to quality assurance processes
How can AssetVoice™ help you?
- Meet your asset management objectives with less investment and effort by relying on automation to track and manage your assets and people in real-time
- Ensure your data is kept up to date and accurate at all times
- Be alerted on asset movement to track your most valued assets in real-time
- Be notified on critical asset needs e.g. when certification is due, or when a process experiences a deviation
- Save money by avoiding unnecessary purchases of inventory you already have in stock
- Be alerted on inventory levels to assure you always have enough stock
- Reduce workload and human-induced error associated with master data updates and change
- Make informed, data-driven decisions using up-to-date and accurate data
- Understand the status of your assets and where they are located, anywhere, at any time for efficient asset management and deployment
- Have immediate access to key information relating to your assets, such as patient information, technical specifications of equipment, and maintenance history
- Track and manage costs associated with assets to facilitate invoicing, reporting, and cost optimization initiatives
- AssetVoice™ is compatible with any existing asset management system so that changes are automatically cascaded and updated in real-time
Watch AssetVoice™ in action
How AssetVoice™ Works
Asset existence is verified and tagged with RFID or barcode tags
Tracking locations are set up. This can include a warehouse, asset, zone, building, room, vehicle, etc
“Gate” readers and scanners are installed in the locations to capture movement
The AssetVoice™ software is set up and customized based on the client requirements and specifications (e.g. notifications, alerts, maintenance)
If required, AssetVoice™ can be linked to the CMMS or ERP utilizing integration middleware technology so users can enjoy automated management of change that is cascaded through to existing asset management system
Companies can now efficiently and effectively track, monitor and manage assets throughout their lifecycle and enjoy all the associated benefits
Innovative asset tracking software, unlocking efficiencies across applications
Automate inventory management processes to save money, eliminate time wastage and reduce risk
Accelerating post COVID-19 recovery by rationalizing costs, unlocking efficiencies, and maximizing available resources
Optimize production whilst safeguarding quality assurance
Add Energy is both an IBM Silver Business Partner and an official member of the SAP® PartnerEdge® open ecosystem.
What is RFID?
RFID stands for “Radio Frequency Identification”, an action whereby data encoded within an RFID tag / label is captured by a reader via radio waves. The data from the tag is captured by a device and cross referenced with a database to either display or log information, in a similar way to how barcodes work.
How does it work?
RFID tags / labels contain an integrated circuit and an antenna, which are used to transmit data to the RFID reader.
RFID does have many advantages over barcode systems, one prominent advantage being that RFID does not require line-of-sight, whereas barcodes require optical scanning.
What RFID tags and labels are available?
Due to the resilience of RFID tags, tags are traditionally used for larger assets that may need to operate in extreme temperatures or hazardous environments. There are various shapes, sizes, materials, and methods for attachment.
Labels are traditionally more suitable for smaller assets, are durable and have options even to be applied directly onto metal.
With an extensive variety of tag and label choices, RFID technology provides a variety of options to suit every need, situation, and application.
How does AssetVoice™ work with RFID tags and labels?
Information relating to the asset that the RFID tag or label is assigned to is uploaded and stored in our AssetVoice™ software.
Custom rulesets and workflows are established and set up to automate processes and notify key stakeholders of change – reducing human intervention, chance of error and unlocking time efficiencies in processes and management of day-to-day tasks.
Our RFID experts can advise and supply the RFID tags/labels required for the application they will be used in.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN ASSETVOICE™
By registering your interest in AssetVoice™, you can:
- Book a demo of the software
- Get more details about the software and hardware solutions
- Receive ongoing insights and advice for asset tracking and labelling initiatives