Get the insights you need to optimize maintenance expenditure and asset performance
Aim-Hi™ is a cloud-based maintenance analytics and benchmarking tool
Aim-Hi™ provides instantaneous intelligence around maintenance KPIs and the plant’s maintenance management regime, helping maintenance personnel to identify areas of underperformance and discover opportunities for optimization.
The value Aim-Hi™ can deliver
Understand how your asset performance compares to best practice
Benchmark your asset performance against assets within your organization or against Aim-Hi™’s library of industry asset performance data to identify areas for optimization
Enhance your understanding of performance gaps
Make sense of big data and efficiently identify what is causing underperformance of your KPI’s to discover possible improvement and optimization opportunities
Optimize time and expenditure
Assure you do the right maintenance, on the right equipment, with the right materials, no more – no less
Reduce equipment downtime
Enhance your maintenance management regime to ensure your maintenance is effectively mitigating against known failures
Challenges you may face
- Limited visibility of the maintenance burden and associated costs
- You have a lean or reduced maintenance budget and are unsure where to prioritize investment for assurance of a return on investment
- Corrective maintenance continually breaks into the planned maintenance schedule
- Manipulating spreadsheets and data for review and analysis is time consuming and unreliable
- An inability to quickly identify risk, understand why it has emerged and put actions in place to mitigate it
- A lack of understanding of what best practice maintenance management looks like
How Aim-Hi™ can help
- Identify and prioritize tangible improvement opportunities and focus effort and budget to enhance performance
- Efficiently navigate through data to quickly understand why and where inefficiencies and increasing risk profiles exist
- Rationalize maintenance expenditure by ensuring you do the right maintenance, at the right time, no more – no less
- Understand how your performance and maintenance regime compares to plants within your organization or against industry best practice (peers)
- Use data to facilitate and justify the business case for maintenance and engineering changes and associated funding
- Optimize your maintenance schedule to mitigate risk through visibility of threats
- Eliminate time wastage and human error associated with manual data processing and manipulation to assure data integrity to make informed decisions
Proven results using Aim-Hi™
- Saved over $1,700,000 on annual planned maintenance by optimizing the frequency of existing maintenance activities
- Saved $18.5M per year through benchmarking and optimization of planned maintenance to align with industry best practice
- Enhanced production uptime by 4% through improvement initiatives identified by Aim-Hi™
Watch how Aim-Hi™ can help you
Maintenance KPI Dashboard
A real-time, interactive KPI dashboard designed for maintenance teams to visualize compliance against your own business KPIs relating to maintenance management and asset performance.
The Aim-Hi™ KPI dashboard can;
- Provide a weekly or daily view of KPIs using customizable dashboards based on individual role or business requirements
- Help navigate through data displays to understand why you are uncompliant
- Focus your team on implementing improvements to improve KPI compliance
Maintenance Strategy Benchmarking
A powerful benchmarking functionality that effectively analyzes your own maintenance strategy application, frequencies, and man hours to help identify opportunities for optimization.
The Aim-Hi™ maintenance benchmarking feature can:
- Benchmark maintenance against operating plants within your own business and common equipment types
- Benchmark your maintenance against Add Energy’s library of best practice maintenance
- Identify optimization and improvement opportunities for your maintenance strategy application
"Gaining access to such insights at the click of a button, enables business to be more efficient by focusing on fixing issues, rather than manipulating data and spending excessive time investigating the reasons behind under performance."
Business Solutions Architect, CHP Power Plant
Add Energy is both an IBM Silver Business Partner and an official member of the SAP® PartnerEdge® open ecosystem.
CMMS Gap Analysis & Planned Maintenance Optimization Study
To conduct a review of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) currently being utilized, including the planned maintenance regime, to identify opportunities for optimization.
Maintenance Optimization Strategy
To conduct a review of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), and deliver recommendations that will improve the maintenance burden by implementing these changes through a series of maintenance optimization techniques.
Maintenance Benchmarking and Optimization Study
To rationalise the maintenance expenditure through a strategic roadmap for optimization and reduction of maintenance, whilst assuring the integrity of equipment
Maintenance Review and Improvement Strategy
A case study with the overall goal to review the clients existing CMMS (SAP) data and recommend improvement opportunities designed to optimize the client’s maintenance management regime through enrichment of the master data, better utilization of SAP functionality and optimization of maintenance and materials allocation.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN AIM-HI™
By registering your interest, you can:
- Speak to one of our team to learn more about how Aim-Hi™ can optimize your maintenance expenditure
- Request a demo of Aim-Hi™
- Receive helpful tips and advice around maintenance optimization initiatives
- Get answers to any questions you may have about Aim-Hi™